Futsal@Jam is a COMMUNITY DRIVEN CLUB & established for over 15 years at Hillyfields, under it's new guise Futsal@Jam we have continued to deliver the same ethos we always have. We have through many years of experience have developed and encouraged children to improve their own individual ability within a group setting, with the elements of
CONTROL, RUNNING WITH THE BALL, ONE V ONE & PASSING (CROP)
WE WILL BE ADHERING TO GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES WITH REGARDS TO COVID PROTOCOLS
WE WILL BE DOING RE-REGISTRATIONS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS AS W NEED TO UPDATE OUR RECORDS
AND IT IS NOW A LEGAL REQUIREMENT. SO PLEASE HAVE PATIENTS WHILE WE DO THIS.
NEW PROTOCOLS FOR PARTICIPATION BELOW
1. PLEASE REGISTER BEFORE SESSION FROM 09:45 - 10:15 (LATEST)
2. PLEASE TRY NOT TO CONGREGATE AROUND REGISTRATION TENT
3. BRING OWN WATER AND PUT NAME ON BOTTLE
4. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS
5. ONCE SESSION HAS FINISHED PLEASE DISPERSE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
FEE'S ARE £5.00 FOR THE SESSION & £3.00 FOR EVERY SIBLING
IF MORE CONVENIENT PLEASE PRINT CONSENT FORM & BRING WITH YOU